IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
CNC LATHE MACHINIST
SEATTLE METRO, WA | Temp/Hire
In need of a second shift, experienced CNC Lathe machinist.
Materials machined are stainless steels, aluminum, and various plastics required for the Industrial Bakery Industry.
1. Set up and operate Mori Seiki CNC lathe per blueprint tolerances.
2. Will be doing programming at the CNC machine.
3. Working with Live Tooling
1. At least 5 years of experience with CNC Lathe Machines
2. Must be proficient with programming at the Machine.
3. Experience working with and understanding of Live Tooling.
4. Effective communication skills.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12049