IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
KING COUNTY-SOUTH, WA | Direct-Hire (Perm)
South Seattle bus & commercial vehicle service company seeks Diesel Mechanic to add to our top notch service and repair crew. Individual must be able to work independently and be self-starting without direct supervision. Diesel mechanic experience required.
1) Preventative maintenance on diesel and gas engines, brake repairs - air & hydraulic, cooling systems, suspension and steering systems
2) Repair and maintenance of electrical, starting and charging systems, A/C systems, engine diagnosis and repairs.
3) Assure fleet meets or exceeds all state, federal and insurance provider safety and appearance requirements.
4) Team player with all departments.
5) Review daily vehicle inspection reports and preventatice maintenance schedules.
1) Tools - must have complete journey level Technician set with rollaway type toolbox
2) Minimum of 3 years - Class 8 Truck and Commercial vehicle repair
3) Logical troubleshooting skills with ability to be resourceful in research of literature and methods to complete jobs in timely manner.
4) Electrical schematic, Maintenance and Parts manual familiarity - computer & paper
5) A valid driver's license - Can train for CDL
6) Employee must also possess a current Brake Inspector and DOT/Annual inspector certificates or demonstrate the ability to get one.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 11853