IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
SEATTLE METRO, WA | Temporary
We are looking for experienced Form Carpenters.
1. Using building blueprints and diagrams to determine the proper dimensions, shape and design of a form structure.
2. Use precise measurements to cut and assemble boards, timbers or plywood to the necessary size to build wooden forms in the shape of a house's foundation or a section of a commercial structure.
3. Secure forms with nails, bolts, screws or anchor rods. Once the form is secure, concrete is poured between the walls of the form. The concrete is molded and shaped by the design of the form as it cures and hardens.
1. Need to have 5 or more years experience as a Form Carpenter.
2. Need good basic carpentry skills to solve mathematical problems to properly measure for the amount of materials needed to construct a form.
3. Organization skills to plan the sequence of work from start to finish.
4. Ability to use carpentry tools such as hand saws, electric saws and drills.
5. Need a good eye for detail and be able to check that the work is level, plumb and square.
6. Ability to read and understand blueprints, diagrams, and local and national building codes.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 11680