IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
Renton, WA | Temp/Hire
1. Assemble sub and final assemblies to print and specification, following manufacturer's technical instructions for component installation and setup.
2. Perform tasks such as solder, glue, drill, dipping, fabricate, assemble, inspect, tune, label and package.
3. Track and maintain shop floor parts inventory and work in progress.
4. Maintain logical work flow and/or work cells as established for production.
5. Install and test electronic and mechanical components.
6. Wire and dress installed components.
7. Coordinate with Quality Assurance to minimize rework.
8. Inspect and prepare assemblies for shipping.
9. Light plant and work cell maintenance.
1. Must be 18 years or older
2. Pass drug test
4. Must have prior experience in as an Electronic Assembler
5. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, electrical and process schematics, technical drawings and specifications.
6. Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with others to achieve job goals.
7. Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
8. Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or bend for 8-10 hours a day.
9. Lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds; occasionally lift items weighing more than 50 pounds with assistance.
10. IPC -J Certification preferred
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 11352