IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
SEATTLE METRO, WA | Temp/Hire
We are looking for a qualified TIG welder to support our manufacturing operations, MIG welding skill is also a plus.
1. TIG and MIG welding stainless steel and aluminum 20 gage to " parts and assemblies to engineering blueprints and verbal instruction that meet or exceed quality standards.
2. Prepares materials for welding; cuts, grinds and cleans parts as required, utilizing fabrication skills to complete all phases of fabrication.
3. Able to perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
4. Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times.
1. Must be proficient in TIG welding stainless steel and aluminum and be able to pass a basic weld test.
2. Need to have the ability to read blueprints and have basic knowledge of shop fabrication equipment (grinders, saws etc.).
3. Teamwork skills are essential.
4. Must be detailed oriented and organized.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12414