IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
BAGS ON SUPERINTENDENT
SEATTLE METRO, WA | Temp/Hire
Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
1. Defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
2. Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
3. Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
1. Experienced Bags-on supe for residential projects.
2. Reliable and punctual.
3. Leadership skills, organized.
4. Clean, presentable appearance.
5. Managing subs.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12322