SEATTLE METRO, WA
Pacific Northwest manufacturing warehouse which produces, prototypes and fabricates a multitude of electrical enclosures, building boxes in a variety of sizes from multiple types of material in an assortment of finishes.
Seeking production welders for day and night shift with competitive pay packages, including health benefits and a fun team environment.
Per hour $18.00 $21.00 DOE
• TIG and MIG welders with attention to detail and timely production
• Materials experience include: aluminum, stainless and carbon steel
• Must be able to perform vertical and horizontal welds – fused welding is a BIG plus (corner to corner)
• Quality of the TIG and MIG weld bead is critical, accuracy and integrity
• Must be able to work heads down out of a workstation with repetitive welds
• Production oriented environment with little to no fabrication
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12704