SEATTLE METRO, WA
Perform preventive maintenance and corrective repair of high rise buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
Added Skills (not required): HVAC – EPA card, Refrigeration operator’s license, Boiler license - equipment repair/replace, Electrical Troubleshooting – 07 electrical license, Plumbing skills – troubleshoot leaks/backups – repair/replace pipes – equipment repair/replace, and basic mechanical skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
• Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
• Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
• Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
• Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: electrical, plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
• Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
• Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
• Maintains grounds of facility or property performing such tasks as raking, sweeping, leaf blowing or snow removal.
• Performs carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
• Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) AA or Bachelors in Engineering
• Ability to understand and carry out instructions in standard situations.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
• Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
• Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12717