SEATTLE METRO, WA
The Maintenance Technician will work out of the South Seattle area and perform a variety of janitorial and maintenance tasks. They will be responsible for turning over tenant spaces and performing preventative maintenance.
MON – FRI 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Perform porter/janitorial duties and clean assigned areas.
• Maintain electrical system; troubleshoot, repair or replace.
• Maintain plumbing system.
• Read blueprints and schematics.
• Turnover of tenant spaces -clean, prep, paint, repair.
• Perform painting tasks.
• Maintain appliances.
• Perform carpentry duties.
• Order of all parts for property.
• Respond to emergency situations.
• Process paperwork.
• Participate in the rotate on-call system.
• Interact with tenants, staff and vendors.
• Maintain grounds and landscape as assigned.
• Eliminate trash and debris, compact, recycle and sanitize area.
• Wash windows, glass doors and canopies.
• Sweep walks and patios.
• Pe1form preventative maintenance - inspects, lube, and clean machinery.
• Physically tour property looking for items needing repair, safety hazards and overall condition.
• Knowledge of water and gas meter cutoffs, and sewer cleanouts.
• Participating in maintenance and training discussions.
• Assist maintenance staff at other sites.
• On call duties-cover building for emergency calls.
• Exercise safety; protect health, safety of all duties.
• All other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum of two years of experience in maintenance/janitorial work.
• General knowledge of plumbing, electrical carpentry, HVAC and janitorial.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints/schematics.
• Possess and display a mechanical aptitude.
• Utilize good customer service skills when assisting co-workers, tenant inquiries, vendors and others.
• Problem solving talents, proactive approach in role.
• Dependable, reliable, cooperative.
• Team player with strong work ethic and pride in work.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12718