IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
SEATTLE, WA | Direct-Hire (Perm)
1. Basic understanding of tractor-truck components and systems, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and working with air brakes, suspensions, engines, clutches, fuel and electrical systems on heavy duty trucks.
2. Ability to follow-up on assigned jobs to ensure quality repairs.
3. Work to be performed in a shop environment and mobile service.
4. Welding and fabrication a plus.
5. Trailer experience a plus.
1. Organized, self starter with excellent communication and job documentation skills.
2. Able to work and think independently in unsupervised situations.
3. Must be responsible and dependable and able to work independently and as a team player
4. Able to complete daily paperwork for tracking and billing of work.
5. Valid driver's license and good driving record required.
6. Able to complete daily paperwork for tracking and billing of work
7. CDL is a plus.
8. Pre-employment drug screen required.
9. 1+ years of school or OTJ experience required.
10. Must have the ability to communicate well with fellow employee's and customers.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12152