IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
SEATTLE METRO, WA | Temp/Hire
1. Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot coating machines, rerolling and inspection machine, packaging, mixing equipment, and product testing equipment in execution of daily production schedule for the coating and mixing departments.
2. This position will also include daily cleaning of machine shop.
3. Continuous standing and moving is necessary for this position.
4. A dependable, motivated team player is essential to become part of this work environment.
1. Need someone who is able to use their head, but does manual labor and gets dirty in the process.
2. Must be able to work with fiberglass products.
3. Receiving and reading work orders.
4. Following detailed directions verbal and written.
5. Using forklift to move fabric and other materials.
6. Performing quality control inspections.
7. Maintain detailed documentation for each order processed.
8. Must be capable of lifting 70 plus pounds.
9. Must be willing to learn to troubleshoot mechanical problems.
10. Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment.
11. Accurately and efficiently perform steps necessary to conduct product changes and proper shut-downs to minimize down-time wasted resources.
12. Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
13. Work on continuous improvement on quality and efficiency of each product.
14. Housekeeping and record keeping with all documents and samples. 15. Strictly follow company's Quality Control and Safety Policy
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12159