SEATTLE METRO, WA
Our client is a one-stop source for Marine and Industrial Hydraulics, Winches, Marine Cranes, Wireless Crane Controls and much more. They perform Crane Repairs, Winch and Component Service, Cylinder Rebuilding, Certified Welding and Machine Shop Services.
Their on going inventory includes Hydraulic and Electric Winches, Hydraulic Pumps and Motors, Rotek bearings, Hydraulic cylinders and parts, plus the full line of Parker Hose and Fittings.
We are seeking a Journey Level Machinist Monday – Friday 7:00am start time. Temp-to-hire!
$25.00 - $30.00
1. Must have 5 to 8 years of experience as a machinist in a manufacturing environment. Outside Machinist experience is a plus.
2. Must be able to set-up and perform job operations on conventional manual machines: Giddings Lewis Horizontal Mill, Birmingham Vertical Mill and two additional manual lathe machines.
3. Must be able to use precision measurement tools and equipment. Not a zero tolerance shop but must be able to hit within plus/minus 3 to 5 thousandths.
4. Ability to Mill and make parts from blue prints as well as be able to make a part they may never have seen before.
5. Need to be a mechanic with hydraulic experience.
6. Need to operate with a sense of urgency and confidence.
7. Ability to produce high quality work.
8. Need to be able to work with minimal supervision.
9. Need to be a team player that is willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done and be flexible with new work orders.
10. Need to have clean or almost clean driving record.
1. Posses GREAT can do attitude in whatever is asked
2. Good basic mechanical ability and aptitude
3. Willingness to assist and be mentored from journey level mechanics
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12709