SEATTLE METRO, WA
Seeking skilled Mechanic’s responsible for facilitating all preventative maintenance and repair of all machines for both extrusion and production areas. Candidates need to troubleshoot all equipment while making sound decisions in the repairs within the limits of general procedures and specifications.
GRAVEYARD SHIFTS: Sunday night 11:30 PM- 7:30 AM. Repeats through Thursday night, off at 0730 Friday AM.
1) Pneumatic and electrical skills are crucial n diagnosing and repairing issues
2) Proficient in learning specific PLCs to quickly address complex problems and propose viable solutions
3) Ability to maintain accurate records and parts ordering
4) Able to trouble shoot multi-meters
5) Able to change a wide variety of components
6) Able to read electrical drawings and manuals (NEC)
7) Able to maintain some older punch press machines preferred
1) Experienced in maintenance in support of manufacturing. environment.
2) Proven skill in math, computers and PLCs. Able to learn new PLC formats
3) Basic electrical and instrumentation troubleshooting
4) Knowledge of practices, materials, and tools used to repair of Electro-mechanical equipment.
5) Basic welding if needed (preferred)
6) Experience diagnosing effective courses of action for correcting equipment malfunctions.
7) Knowledge of pneumatically operated equipment and electrical motors and drives.
8) Ability to handle physical requirements; noise, cold, heavy lifting, climb ladders, lift above head, crouch, and stoup.
9) Experience troubleshooting and repairing filling and packaging equipment, labelers, pumps and fluid transfer systems, coders, and mixing equipment.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12731