IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
SEATTLE, WA 98101 | Temporary
Efficiently, accurately receives and puts away refrigerated and frozen meat products utilizing standardized procedures, a scan gun, a fork-truck and a ride-on power jack. Therefore, must be physically strong and able to withstand working in refrigerated and frozen temperatures. Lead(s) directs with supervisory skills, others, while managing work flow 3rd shift Sun - Thurs (Fri & Sat off).
Must effectively use basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and count accurately
1. Precisely unloads, stores, moves, loads shipments of meat by following best practice procedures to assure tight inventory control
2. Counts product accurately
3. Depalletizes incoming products and rebuilds them into new pallet configurations. Consolidates like product into common storage area
4. Safely uses fork truck / power pallet jack to correctly store products in warehouse
5. Assembles and wraps customer's orders accurately and on time
6. Works safely --- does not damage people, products, facilities or equipment
7. Consistently at work on time and works scheduled shifts as assigned
8. Works weekends and/or holidays as required
9. Keeps equipment and work area clean and organized
10. Communicates effectively with other departments within the company and management. Is a positive, productive member of a high performance team
11. Performs other related duties as assigned
1. Must have at least 1 year experience as a Supervisor
2. Must have 2 years production or manufacturing environment
3. Working conditions include refrigeration\freezer environments
4. Must be a team player with a superior customer service attitude.
5. Must have reliable transportation.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12556