SEATTLE METRO, WA
Project management for a well established Eastside remodel and repair company.
1. Must be professional in appearance and demeanor as will be interacting with clients
2. Water mitigation experience a plus
3. Our employee will have to drive their own truck with ladder rack but will get gas allowance
4. Exactmate software (insurance estimating software) is a plus
5. Project managers to be available for work during office hours.
Hours of work are 7AM to 5PM Monday-Friday
6. Responsible for estimating and managing projects assigned to you.
7. Sharing responsibilities as Co-Safety Manager with other Project Managers,
If employee is the only PM other than company owner, they will be the Safety Manager.
8. Participate in revolving emergency on call service. These calls will be paid at the rate of time and a half. Sundays and holidays will be paid at double time.
9. Occasional after hours meetings and or appointments
10. Responsible for purchasing small tools necessary for estimating projects and for on call emergencies.
11. Will be required to sign a non-compete agreement.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12694