SEATTLE METRO, WA
Porter/Groundskeeper Job Summary:
Responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings of multi-family residential apartments.
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
• Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
• Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
• Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
• Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
• Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
• Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
• Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
• Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
• Represent the community in a professional manner at all times-on/off property.
• Deliver communication documentation to residents.
• Contribute to resident retention programs.
• Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
• Learns and ensures compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules.
• Immediately report all unsafe conditions.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12721