IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN SEATTLE
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Renton, WA 98057 | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Our client is seeking a experience Quality Inspector for their company located in Seattle area specializing in Aerospace products.
- Inspects FRAGILE parts in 3D views.
- Must be able to read Blueprints - read, write, and communicate in English.
- Keen eyesight required for inspecting Thread Pitches, Surface Imperfections, and measuring with calipers & micrometers.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs, bending, and reaching.
- Position requires wearing clean room smocks, shoe covers, face masks, hair covers, and gloves (Class 10k Clean room).
- Work experience in Metrology, Cosmetic, and Dimensional Inspection preferred.
- Program experience with CMM (PC Dimas Software) a plus, but not required.
- Ideal personality type - Enthusiastic, willing to learn, and looking for a long-term employment opportunity.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12338