SEATTLE METRO, WA
Entry Level rebar fabricator needed for fast-paced rebar bending facility in Kent. Must be strong, mechanically inclined and able to assist rebar benders to operate fabrication machines. Will train on how to operate the rebar bending machine.
Mon - Fri 6: 00am start time in Kent at $17.00 - $18.00 per hour.
1. Understand spec sheets to measure and mark bends on rebar according to instructions.
2. Lift and hold rebar using overhead crane to feed rebar into manual benders.
3. Operate shear to cut sections of rebar to specified lengths
4. Unload rebar shipments off delivery trucks and guide them onto stacks organized by project.
5. Use forklift to load/unload steel and other building materials.
6) Assist in warehouse duties as needed.
1) Minimum 1 year of shop/fabrication experience
2) High School diploma or GED
3) Lifting 50-60 lbs. Repeatedly
4) Must know how to read a tape measurer
5) Mechanical aptitude - Willing to learn and grow with company
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 10780