SEATTLE METRO, WA
Our client is an established high end pet food manufacture located in the Tukwila area. This position is responsible for performing daily sanitation in conformance to the Master Sanitation Schedule of food production, storage areas and equipment to maximize food safety and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Shift 8: 00pm - 5: 00am
Pay Range$16.00 - $17.00
1. Cleaning and sanitizing of processing equipment and parts.
2. Wash-down of walls, doors, floors and equipment.
3. Clean and sanitize floor drains and catch baskets.
4. Clean and sanitize food carts, work carts, and totes.
5. Clean and sanitize cooler walls, ceilings, racks and floors.
6. Clean and sanitize electrical cords.
7. Clean evaporation units.
8. Empty trash.
9. Filling out daily documentation.
10. Adhering to chemical and equipment safety procedures.
1. Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
2. Knowledge of cleaning equipment operation.
3. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 10780