SEATTLE METRO, WA 98101
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and a proven track record of consistent attendance and performance in the Quality area. Someone that can work well on a team and work well independently with minimal instructions.
1. Excellent knowledge of blueprint reading and interpretation, including the understanding of drawing symbols, tolerances, GD&T, threads and finish requirements.
2. Proficiency utilizing gauge pins, calipers, micrometers, height gages, borescope, optical comparator, CMM, thread gaging and visual examination prior to shipment.
3. Very familiar with First Part, In Process inspection, Final and First Article Inspection per AS9102.
4. Verify incoming raw materials, certs and other defined criteria as required.
5. Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests for variety of qualities such as close dimensions, performance and mechanical characteristics.
6. Tests parts via Tests Procedures per customer requirements.
7. Solid understanding of Boeing reporting systems and access reporting.
8. Excellent client services interaction (Boeing, other customers & outside auditors).
9. Maintain and conform to the current Quality system.
1. At least 3-5 (recent) years of experience in mechanical inspection with focus on aerospace and manufacturing environment.
2. Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
3. Clear communication (oral and written) skills.
4. Ability to keep accurate records.
5. Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
6. Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
7. Lean process understanding.
8. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Excel, etc.
9. Knowledge of machine processes.
10. Experience in engineering software programs. CATIA, SolidWorks, Enovia or other software knowledge desirable.
11. Fluent in all Mil, ASME, AS9100, Boeing BAC and similar type specs.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 10780