SEATTLE METRO, WA
Repair, adjust, replace and maintain windows and doors from a variety of manufacturers.
Successful candidate will be mechanically inclined, detail oriented, skilled with tools, familiar with residential construction and able to solve problems and communicate well with customers (homeowners and contractors / builders).
Must have a good driving record. Flexible hours. Full or part time.
Basic computer skills required including email, data entry and use of online catalogs on both PC's and portable devices.
Heavy lifting and handling of products, including glass, required.
Good pay. Good benefits. Will train.
1. Installation of wood & vinyl windows, doors, and gliders from a variety of manufacturers;
2. Understanding safety procedures and being able to safely operate power tools;
3. Adhere to all company policies and procedures;
4. Maintain consistent level of professionalism while representing Windows Doors & More;
5. Maintain respect of customer's property;
6. Able to maintain a good working relationship with all employees and customers;
7. Must be on time to work and have good attendance;
Other Duties as assigned
1. Knowledge of finish carpentry with an emphasis on millwork and trim;
2. Ability to use tools and have basic wood working skills;
3. Self-motivated and a hard worker;
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills using the English language;
5. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to use basic algebra and geometry skills;
6. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
7. Detail oriented and excellent time management skills;
8. Must have a valid Washington State driver's license with a good record.
All employees must agree to a criminal and credit background check and must agree to drug testing policy.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12749