SEATTLE METRO, WA
We are looking for a qualified TIG welder to support our manufacturing operations, MIG welding skill is also a plus. The right candidate must be proficient in TIG welding stainless steel and aluminum and be able to pass a basic weld test. Must have the ability to read blueprints and have basic knowledge of shop fabrication equipment (grinders, saws etc.). This is a full time position with a long established OEM manufacturer.
Shift - $23.00 - $25.00
• TIG and MIG welding stainless steel and aluminum 20 gage to ¼” parts and assemblies to engineering blueprints and verbal instruction that meet or exceed quality standards.
• Prepares materials for welding; cuts, grinds and cleans parts as required, utilizing fabrication skills to complete all phases of fabrication.
• Able to perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
• Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times.
• 3+ years of Stainless Steel TIG welding experience (combination of work and school is acceptable).
• Knowledge of basic math, including working with decimals, and strong mechanical aptitude.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12707