SEATTLE METRO, WA
We are seeking an experienced Welder for a schedule is Monday – Friday 6:30 am to 3:00 pm. $19.00 - $22.00
Primary responsibilities include: MIG, TIG and HELI-ARC welding/cutting processes. May also perform soldering, grinding, cutting parts, and operate a drill press.
Required skills include:
• 5 years MIG/TIG and Heli-Arc welding experience, with aluminum and stainless steel.
• Able to safely operate associated hand and power tools saws, grinders, measuring tools, etc.
• Background working with sheet metal a plus.
• Ability to regularly stand and able to push/pull/lift 50 lbs.
• Mechanical aptitude with proficient shop math skills.
• Good Communication skills: ability to read shop drawings and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Team player with positive attitude and focus on quality, efficiency and safety.
• Excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12702