SEATTLE METRO, WA
Redmond based, welding\fabricator position open for first shift 5:00 am to 3:30 pm Mon. – Thurs.
• Prefer a fabricator/welder w/residential railing experience
• Minimum of 2+ years of welding/fabricating beams, columns, frames, brackets and architectural hardware.
• Knowledge of A36 Steel and other alloy metals
• Knowledge of the various size and grades of welding electrodes, the proper use of electrodes and welding processes, the appearance of a proper fit-up and the appearance of properly cleaned and prepared surface
• Ability to operate all hand tools and power tools associated with welding process
• Performs welding of metal components for fabrication or repair according to layout, blueprints or work orders using a variety of arc and gas welding equipment
• Lay out, fits, and welds fabricated items to assemble structural forms, according to blueprints, specifications and knowledge of welding.
• Select equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage, and welding techniques
• Lay out, positions, align, and fit components together
• Bolt, clamp, and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding
• Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions
• Examine weld for bead size and other specifications
• Set up equipment and weld parts, using arc and dual Mig welding techniques
• Complete records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various cleanup and housekeeping activities
If interested, TEXT 206-379-6386 and tell us you are interested in job 12700